Reaching out: The Church and the Community
How might your church enrich its outreach to its own seniors and to those in it communities? How might we support families and caregivers as a church community?
“The righteous … flourish in the courts of our God.
They still bear fruit in old age;
they are ever full of sap and green,
to declare that the LORD is upright”
Dr. Tom McCormick
This course is the fifth course out of 8 courses with the option to obtain a Certificate in MINISTRY FOR THE AGING
Audit – There will be a $75 fee for auditing the module.
Certificate Level – There will be a $100 fee for each module.
Bachelors Level – There will be a $125 fee for each module.
Masters Level – There will be a $150 fee for each module.
There will an additional cost for the purchase of required reading material.
The cost will include a light lunch on the day of the conference.
1. Biblical Foundations of Ministries with the Aging (April 2017).
2. Principles and Practices of Spiritual Care for Seniors I (Sept. 2017).
3. Joy in Aging (Dec. 2017).
4. Reaching out: The Church and the Community; Families and Caregivers for Seniors (March 2018).
5. Aging, Stages of Human Development, and Spirituality (Sept. 2018).
6. Reaching out: Institutional settings; Families and Caregivers for Seniors (Dec, 2018).
7. Principles and Practices of Spiritual Care for Seniors II (March 2019).
8. Cultural, Gender, and Religious Diversity; Global Aging (Sept. 2019).
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org to register
or fill out the form on the “contact us” page
scroll down for a map to Bethel church 11251 Bayview Avenue Richmond Hill, ON, L4S 1L8