To help those seeking to experience personal growth and develop a deeper understanding and appreciation of scripture by providing Reformed theological training and develop skills in the study and application of scripture.
The Word and Spirit Institute will provide theological instruction at a post-secondary level.
The Institute follows the MINTS model of flexibility and affordability.
– All instruction will be based on the Bible as the infallible Word of God
– All instruction will be in agreement with the Reformed faith as expressed in the:
+ Ecumenical Creeds (Apostles’s Creed, Nicene Creed, Athanasian Creed)
+ Three Forms of Unity (Belgic Confession, Canons of Dort, Heidelberg Catechism)
– To serve a community of learners with solid and faithful biblical instruction
– To develop spiritual skills for one’s life and vocation
– To maintain high academic standards
– To promote the Reformed heritage in the GTA
– To provide accessibility through flexibility and affordability
© Word and Spirit Institute.